Department of Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance[BAF]in our college. This course was actually introduced by the University of Mumbai in the year 2003-04. Intake of BAF in First, Second and Third Year is . This course is of 3 Years and has Six semester. Candidates should pass in HSC in any areas like Arts, Commerce and Science or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches to apply for the admission. BAF degree will help you to gain knowledge in areas like financial accounting, Cost accounting, Auditing, IT, Taxation, Economics and Business Law, Business communications.
- Conducting career Guidance seminar.
- Conducting workshop in which they gain practical as well as theory knowledge.
- Conduct lecture series on current scenerio like GST,Consumer protection,law related with women etc.
- Add on courses like Basic financial accounting ,Accounting software etc.
- We also conduct Industrial Visit for Students in which they visit an IT Company.
- We also conduct Parents meeting for showing Students Performance.
- Students Should gain knowledge of Theory as well as Practicals through which they can face the outside world.
- We focus on students Personal Communication skills.
- To make students more competitive in the workforce.
- To enhance ability and confidence of the students by providing qualitative education.
- To provide best in their Professional Fields.
- Our College not only focus on Co-Curricular but also on Extra Curricular activities.
Up Coming Event
Notices & Circulars
Self Finance Courses