The Department of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology was established in the year 2009 and intake of First year, Second Year and Third year is 60. Information technology is a growing field that offers relatively secure positions for those with solid technical skills and at least a bachelors Science & bachelors degree in an IT-related field. The majority of career tracks in IT entail design and operational tasks related to computer hardware components, networks and software applications. Professionals in the IT field work with businesses and organizations to set up and support viable computer networks that will keep systems efficient and reliable. IT encompasses all hardware and software used in the storing, creation and accessing of information. Examples of technologies that professionals work with are firewalls, databases, media storage devices, networks and the Internet. Through Bachelor of Information Technology students can choose field such as Networking,Database,Web Designing,Web developer,Tester,Project Manager.
IT Department has formed an IT Club on the academic year 2016-2017. We had organized IT club inauguration on 23rd July 2016, Saturday for conducting the different activities throughout the year. We have selected 18 students as a members of the IT Club.
- IT Club has organizing Seminar on Technical Topics.
- PPT Presentation has been conducted for the students related to their subject through which they can also gain some confidence ,loss stage fear and also develop their personality skills.
- Conducting workshop in which they gain practical as well as theory knowledge.
- Competition for students like Tech Quiz competition, Bugs find, Debate, Group Discussion.
- We maintain IT lab for Performing Programming Practicals like C,C++,Java,Dot Net.
- We provide Database management practicals like SQL.
- Their is also an Project for Last Year related on Latest Platform.
- We also conduct Industrial Visit for Students in which they visit an IT Company.
- We also conduct Parents meeting for showing Students Performance.
- Students Should gain knowledge of Theory as well as Practicals through which they can face the outside world.
- We focus on students Personal Communication skills.
- To make students more competitive in the workforce.
- To enhance ability and confidence of the students by providing qualitative education.
- To provide best in their Professional Fields.Our College not only focus on Co-Curricular but also on Extra Curricular activities.