To achieve this Skill Development Mission in the state of Maharashatra, Maharashatra State Skill Development Society has been registered on 15th Feb 2011 under the Society Registration Act 1860.
With its contribution of 13% to the gross domestic product and with a share of 9.28% in the national population, Government of Maharashtra has set a vision of equipping 45 million persons with employable skill by the year 2022.
(Arts, Commerce & Science College Goveli)
Our center focus will be mainly on training people in local skills center provide of tradional education with skill development education.
Our centre is committed to offering training and learning through government funded initiatives including traineeships and apprenticeships.
Centre conducted following skills programs:-
- Tailoring (minimum 300 hours) – Minimum passed 5th std candidates join this course.
- Bridal makeup Artists (Minimum 300 hours) – Minimum passed 8th std candidate join this course.
- Electrical (Minimum 650 hours) - Minimum 8th std passed join this course.
- Yoga Therapist - Minimum 8th std passed join this course.
- D.T. P. (Desktop Publishing) - Minimum 10th Std passed join this course.
- Tally (Accounting) - Minimum 10th Std passed join this course.
- Photography - Minimum 8th std passed join this course.
- Mass Communication - Minimum 8th std passed join this course.